Friday, March 5, 2010

Bottle Swap Sign Ups Start Today

So today the "official" sign ups start for my second plastic bottle swap. It will be a 2 liter this time around. Check out my Youtube channel (yoliebean) to watch the videos on the first swap I hosted. It was so much fun. I'm also going to be uploading a video to Youtube in a bit regarding this swap. Take a look....

So the way you sign up is to send me an email to yoliebean@gmail.com with "Bottle Swap" in the subject line. Please include your full name, Youtube name (if you have a channel) and street address. I will be contacting everyone as a group when sign ups close on Wednesday the 10th.

U.S. swappers only, sorry. It can be very pricey to ship international. And there are limitations as to what type of container you can put in the mail.

All the details will follow....Let's just get you all signed up first!

Bean

**check out the Youtube video *** My channel name is Yoliebean

6 comments:

  1. Hey!!! You posted on your blog =) I am going to email you right now!!! Oh here is what I look like....hee hee...I cant figure out how to post a pic on YouTube...it says my file is too big and well....I just dont know how to make it smaller =)

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am posting here and at the you tube also.. I want to sign up have my email ready. This will be fun thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'D LIKE TO TRY, EVERYONE LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to be on the swap as will, never done a bottle, bottle cap, or clothespin swap kind of craft swap. Sound like fun and on YouTube it look like fun. That if you do it again.

    ReplyDelete